- ItemOpen AccessAn empirical analysis of the shifting and incidence of the company income tax in Nigeria(School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, 1994) Abolo, M.EThis study is an attempt to determine empirically the extent to which corporations are able to avoid in the short-run, the burden of the tax imposed on them by legislation in Nigeria.
- ItemOpen AccessThe development of capitalism in Nigeria 1886-1980(School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos, Akoka, 1990-12) Ologbenla, D.KThe central aim of this dissertation is to establish the fundamental connection among and the interdependence of the various spheres of the capitalist process in Nigeria between 1886 and 1980.
- ItemOpen AccessCar park provision and planning in Metropolitan Lagos(School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos, Akoka, 1992) Oni, S.IThis thesis attempts a scientific study of the parking conditions in Metropolitan Lagos with the fundamental aim of establishing the extent to which paring provision responds to the ever-increasing demand.
- ItemOpen AccessA comparative analysis of dominance correlates among Nigeria's major Seaports(School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos, Akoka, 1992) Babatola, O.The history of seaport as a transport utility no doubt predated those of the other physical transport infrastructure. However, the impact of the spatial processes within the surrounding hinterland is not easily appreciated by many people.
- ItemOpen AccessThe theory and practice of socialism in Tanzania, 1967-1983(School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos, Akoka, 1991) Oluyemi, M.AThe aim of this thesis is to ascertain to what extent theory according to CCM guidelines), is refleted in the practice of socialism in Tanzania. In doing this, we concentrate on the two areas of rural development and socialist industrialisation between 1967 and 1983.