Now showing 1 - 5 of 83
- ItemOpen AccessAn assessment of the impact of abattoir effluents on River Illo, Ota, Nigeria(Asian Network for Scientific Information, 2008) Omole, D.O.; Longe, E.O.A waste management paper on generation and mamanement of abattoir waste products. It also investigated the effects of the waste products on the quality of Illo River
- ItemOpen AccessWater Resources use, abuse and regulations in Nigeria(2010) Longe, E.O.; Omole, D.O.; Adewumi, I.K.; Ogbiye, A.S.The paper discussed water resources in Nigeria, usage, abuse of the resource and the need to protect the valuable resource through coordinated management through regulations.
- ItemOpen AccessGroundwater Quality Assessment near a Municipal Landfill, Lagos, Nigeria.(Maxwell Scientific Organisation, 2010) Longe, O.O.; Balogun, M.R.The paper investigated the impacts of landfill operation on the groundwater resource in Alimosho Local Goverment Area of Lagos State, Nigeria. Breakthrough of leachates into the groundwater resource undermines the quality integrity of the source.
- ItemOpen AccessAssessment of wastewater discharge impact from a sewage treatment plant on Lagoon water, Lagos, Nigeria.(Maxwell Scientific Organisation, 2010) Longe, E.O.; Ogundipe, A.O.An assessment of wastewater discharge impact from the University of Lagos treatment plant on lagoon water. The sink has been greatly polluted.
- ItemOpen AccessReaeration Coefficient Modeling: A Case Study of River Atuwara in Nigeria.(Maxwell Scientific Organisation, 2012) Omole, D.O.; Longe, E.O.The paper assessed the natural purification capacity of River Atuwara in Ota, Ogun State.