Now showing 1 - 5 of 91
- ItemOpen AccessDesign of an electro-mechanical prototype solar-powered lift system(School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, 1994-08) Okorie, A.OA prototype solar ppowered lift system is developed in this project, following an anlysis of various models which emerged from a development study carried out in the research work reported here.
- ItemOpen AccessSystem minimal path array method of evaluating electrical power-system loadpoint reliability indices(1993-05) Akinbulire, T.DIn this thesis, the various techniques for evaluating loadpoint reliability indices of power systems are critically investigated. A new method called the system minimal path array method is proposed in the thesis.
- ItemOpen AccessDesign of variable structure automatic generation controllers for electrical power systems(School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos, Akoka, 1992) Okafor, F.NElectric power has become a basic requirement for modern life, since, most industrial and socio-economic activities, the world over, are heavily dependent on electric energy. Indeed the availability of electricity supply in any locality signifies the first step towards its eventual industralization. This is in addition to improving the quality of life of the people.
- ItemOpen AccessDiscriminant analysis of fingerprint indices for crude oil characterization(School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos, Akoka, 1992) Onyeme, J.OMulti-analytical approach incorporating gas chromatography, high performance liquid chromatography, metal and ultimate analyses were used to generate fingerprint indices for the dual purposes of characterization and identification.
- ItemOpen AccessDesign of an electro-mechanical model solar-powered lift system(School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos, Akoka, 1991-10) Okorie, A.OA model solar powered lift system is developed in this project, following an analysis of various models which emerged from a development study carried out in the research work reported here. The model lift which models a system that is designed for operation between four floors has a maximum capacity for six passengers.