Browsing Library Annual Reports by Issue Date
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen AccessThe Past, The Present and The Future of Literature in Nigerian Languages:(2000-12-09) Ikwubuzo, I.
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report 2019 | University of Lagos Library(University of Lagos Library, 2019) University LibrarianYear 2019 annual report shows the newly appointed University Librarian's passion for collection development and management. During the year under review, the library implemented the 2011-2014 Merged TETFund Library Development Fund (LDF), commenced the automation of bibliographic records, and introduced self-archiving options for faculty members to improve the University of Lagos digital content. The drive to improve the upload of academic contents in the Institutional Repository is key towards the University Librarian's vision of collecting, preserving and sharing the institution’s treasured collections with global users.
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report 2020 | University of Lagos Library(University of Lagos Library, 2020) University LibrarianYear 2020 witnessed an unprecedented global event of COVID-19 pandemic which spawned a new social order with its toll on socio-economic, religious and educational activities across the world. The University of Lagos Library was not immune to the effect of this abrupt change as many statutory functions was disrupted. However, the introduction of some online services was a major achievement during the year.
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report 2021 | University of Lagos Library(University of Lagos Library, 2021) University LibrarianThis year's annual report highlights the University of Lagos Library's big achievements. In a bid to ensure that students, staff and other researchers have access to as many resources as possible, the library implemented controlled digital lending and advocated with vendors for remote login access to increase the use of e-books and e-journals. The pages of this report reflect on how the library and its branches provided support for innovative and effective services in year 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report 2022 | University of Lagos Library(University of Lagos Library, 2022) University LibrarianThe University Library has repositioned its values, culture and services to respond to the needs of the University community in line with the Future Read Agenda of the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Folashade Ogunsola. This 2022 broadly highlights the improvements in library operations and services.
- ItemOpen AccessLibrary Policy Guidelines 2023-2028(University of Lagos Library, 2023) University of Lagos Library ManagementThis policy guideline is a blueprint for library operations that meets the vision of the University of Lagos as a framework for effective service delivery for all categories of users. This policy is in two parts. Part I is about the University Library and Part II is on policies and procedures.